Thursday, May 21, 2009

survivors - Neal family

We'd like to introduce you to the Neal family - aren't they adorable?.


The foundation was contacted in March 2009 by Mrs. Neal who, following learning about Kyle and the foundation's message, was able to keep her children safely restrained in a vehicle which was subsequently involved in a crash. Thankfully, the children were unharmed; the parents believe this was due to the actions they took when they learned about Kyle's message. Mrs. Neal tells a little of her story:

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. I watched your video, and then I made my husband watch it. We both cried. That weekend, I bought a 5 point harness - a Graco Nautilus 3 in 1- for both of my three and four year old children. Three weeks later, the nanny was driving them to the local library. A truck hit our van head on. The nanny was hurt and is still in physical therapy 6 weeks later. My kids didn't even feel the crash and their only complaint was that the DVD player shut off.

I am so very sorry about what happened to your darling son Kyle, but you have been very brave in trying to save other children. You saved mine - I'm sure of it. I have told at least 20 parents about you since this happened. I am so grateful and I will continue to tell others about you and your website in honor of Kyle.

Sincerely,
Alison Neal"



And we are so thankful that you did view Kyle's video and take action! Your children are adorable Mrs. Neal. We are so relieved they were unharmed in your crash. Our thoughts are with your Nanny and we hope that she makes a full recovery from her injuries.

0 comments: